Physical therapies for prevention of urinary and faecal incontinence in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2007 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hay-Smith J, Mørkved S, Herbison GP. Physical therapies for prevention of urinary and faecal incontinence in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003191. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003191.pub2.
- Publication Status: Withdrawn from publication for reasons stated in the review
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This review will be covered by three separate reviews.
1. Pelvic floor muscle for prevention and treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence in antenatal and postnatal women (published)
2. Women who are not child bearing are covered in published review "Pelvic floor muscle training versus no treatment or inactive control treatments for urinary incontinence in women"
3. Prevention of urinary incontinence in men covered in published review "Conservative management for postprostatectomy urinary incontinence" To view the published versions of this article, please click the 'Other versions' tab.