Base administration or fluid bolus for preventing morbidity and mortality in preterm infants with metabolic acidosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 20 APR 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lawn CJ, Weir FJ, McGuire W. Base administration or fluid bolus for preventing morbidity and mortality in preterm infants with metabolic acidosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003215. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003215.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 APR 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Normal Saline Bolus Infusion for Hypoperfusion in the Newborn, Neonatal Network: The Journal of Neonatal Nursing, 2013, 32, 1, 41,
- 2Pediatric Critical Care, 2011,, , ,
- 3Sodium Bicarbonate Administration and Outcome in Preterm Infants, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2010, 157, 4, 684, , , , , ,