Calcitonin for metastatic bone pain
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Martinez-Zapata MJ, Roqué i Figuls M, Alonso-Coello P, Roman Y, Català E. Calcitonin for metastatic bone pain. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003223. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003223.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Supportive Oncology, 2011,,
- 3Cancer Pain: Part 1: Pathophysiology; Oncological, Pharmacological, and Psychological Treatments: A Perspective from the British Pain Society Endorsed by the UK Association of Palliative Medicine and the Royal College of General Practitioners, Pain Medicine, 2010, 11, 5, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Putting Evidence Into Practice, Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 2009, 13, 6, 649, , , , , ,
- 5The Pharmacologic Management of Cancer Pain, Journal of Palliative Medicine, 2007, 10, 6, 1369,