Methenamine hippurate for preventing urinary tract infections
Editorial Group: Cochrane Renal Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lee BSB, Bhuta T, Simpson JM, Craig JC. Methenamine hippurate for preventing urinary tract infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD003265. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003265.pub3.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Catheter-Related Urinary Tract Infection: Practical Management in the Elderly, Drugs & Aging, 2014, 31, 1, 1,
- 2Prevention of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections in Women, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2014, 28, 1, 135, , ,
- 3Management of Urinary Tract Infections in the Era of Increasing Antimicrobial Resistance, Medical Clinics of North America, 2013, 97, 4, 737, ,