Azathioprine as an oral corticosteroid sparing agent for asthma
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Dean TP, Dewey A, Bara A, Lasserson TJ, Walters EH. Azathioprine as an oral corticosteroid sparing agent for asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003270. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003270.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
This article has been cited by:
- 1Novel non-canonical TGF-β signaling networks: Emerging roles in airway smooth muscle phenotype and function, Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2013, 26, 1, 50, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Asthma in Childhood, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2009, 56, 1, 191, ,
- 3Uncontrolled asthma: A review of the prevalence, disease burden and options for treatment, Respiratory Medicine, 2006, 100, 7, 1139, , , ,