Antitumour antibiotic containing regimens for metastatic breast cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lord S, Ghersi D, Gattellari M, Wortley S, Wilcken N, Thornton CE, Simes J. Antitumour antibiotic containing regimens for metastatic breast cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003367. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003367.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Role of Liposomal Anthracyclines in Metastatic Breast Cancer, Current Breast Cancer Reports, 2013, 5, 1, 23, , ,
- 2Anthracyclines in the management of metastatic breast cancer: state of the art, European Journal of Cancer Supplements, 2011, 9, 2, 11, ,
- 3Introduction, European Journal of Cancer Supplements, 2011, 9, 2, 1,
- 4A multicentre Phase II study of non-pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in combination with trastuzumab and docetaxel as first-line therapy in metastatic breast cancer, The Breast, 2010, 19, 5, 333, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Surgical resection of liver metastases from breast cancer, Surgical Oncology, 2010, 19, 4, e79, , , , ,
- 6Effects of capecitabine and vinorelbine on cell proliferation, metabolism and COX2 and p16 expression in breast cancer cell lines and solid tumour tissues, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2007, 61, 9, 596, , ,