Addition of drug/s to a chemotherapy regimen for metastatic breast cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 9 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Butters DJ, Ghersi D, Wilcken N, Kirk SJ, Mallon PT. Addition of drug/s to a chemotherapy regimen for metastatic breast cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD003368. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003368.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cost-effectiveness of trastuzumab in metastatic breast cancer: Mainly a matter of price in the EU?, Health Policy, 2015, 119, 2, 212, , ,
- 2Selective anticancer effects and protection from chemotherapy by the botanical compound LCS101: Implications for cancer treatment, International Journal of Oncology, 2014,, , , , , ,
- 3The impact of personalized medicine on survival: Comparisons of results in metastatic breast, colorectal and non-small-cell lung cancers, Cancer Treatment Reviews, 2014, 40, 4, 485, , , , ,