Platinum containing regimens for metastatic breast cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Carrick S, Ghersi D, Wilcken N, Simes J. Platinum containing regimens for metastatic breast cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003374. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003374.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adjuvant oral etoposide plus cisplatin (EoP) following sequential doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide (AC) and docetaxel (T) in early breast cancer patients with 4 or more positive lymph nodes (10 years follow-up), The Breast, 2011, 20, 2, 155, , , , , ,
- 2Surgical resection of liver metastases from breast cancer, Surgical Oncology, 2010, 19, 4, e79, , , , ,
- 3Emerging Agents in the Treatment of Anthracycline- and Taxane-Refractory Metastatic Breast Cancer, Seminars in Oncology, 2008, 35, S31, ,
- 4Seldin and Giebisch's The Kidney, 2008,, , ,
- 5Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Anemia in Breast Cancer: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial of Darbepoetin Alfa 200 μg Every 2 Weeks Versus Epoetin Alfa 40,000 U Weekly, Clinical Breast Cancer, 2005, 6, 5, 446, , , , , , ,