Calcium channel blockers for preventing acute tubular necrosis in kidney transplant recipients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Renal Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Shilliday IR, Sherif M. Calcium channel blockers for preventing acute tubular necrosis in kidney transplant recipients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003421. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003421.pub4.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Delayed Graft Function After Kidney Transplantation: The Clinical Perspective, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2013, 62, 1, 150, ,
- 3Donor Pretreatment With Dopamine and Graft Function Following Kidney Transplant: A Strategy to Improve Transplant Outcomes?, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2010, 56, 1, 10, , ,
- 4Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, 2010,, ,