Antihistamines and/or decongestants for otitis media with effusion (OME) in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Group
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Griffin G, Flynn CA. Antihistamines and/or decongestants for otitis media with effusion (OME) in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD003423. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003423.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efficacy of Aerosal® in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2013, 77, 11, 1818, , , , , , ,
- 2Ear Infections, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2013, 40, 3, 671, , ,
- 3Earache, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2013, 31, 2, 413,