Inhaled bronchodilators for cystic fibrosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Halfhide C, Evans HJ, Couriel J. Inhaled bronchodilators for cystic fibrosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003428. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003428.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1How the airway smooth muscle in cystic fibrosis reacts in proinflammatory conditions: implications for airway hyper-responsiveness and asthma in cystic fibrosis, The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, 2013, 1, 2, 137, ,
- 2Kendig & Chernickâs Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children, 2012,, , ,
- 4Bronchiectasis in Children, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2009, 56, 1, 157,
- 5Chronic Respiratory Symptoms and Diseases Among Indigenous Children, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2009, 56, 6, 1323, ,
- 6Association Between Chronic Colonization or Infection With Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Bronchial Hyperreactivity in Patients With Cystic Fibrosis, Archivos de Bronconeumología ((English Edition)), 2008, 44, 4, 180, , , ,