Chinese herbal medicine for schizophrenia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rathbone J, Zhang L, Zhang M, Xia J, Liu X, Yang Y. Chinese herbal medicine for schizophrenia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003444. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003444.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Little and Falace's Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 2013,
- 2Emotionless holism: Factor and rasch analysis of the Chinese Integrative Medicine Attitude Questionnaire, Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2012, 18, 6, 457, , , , , ,
- 3Adjuvant use of nutritional and herbal medicines with antidepressants, mood stabilizers and benzodiazepines, Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2010, 44, 1, 32, , ,