Steroid therapy for meconium aspiration syndrome in newborn infants
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ward MC, Sinn JKH. Steroid therapy for meconium aspiration syndrome in newborn infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003485. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003485.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
This article has been cited by:
- 1Advances in the Management of Meconium Aspiration Syndrome, International Journal of Pediatrics, 2012, 2012, 1, , ,
- 2Management of meconium aspiration syndrome, Paediatrics and Child Health, 2012, 22, 12, 532, ,
- 3Adjunctive pharmacotherapy in neonates with respiratory failure, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2009, 14, 1, 49,
- 4Management of meconium aspiration syndrome, Paediatrics and Child Health, 2009, 19, 4, 174, ,
- 5Evidence-Based Use of Adjunctive Therapies to Ventilation, Clinics in Perinatology, 2007, 34, 1, 191, , ,