Antiretrovirals for reducing the risk of mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Siegfried N, van der Merwe L, Brocklehurst P, Sint TT. Antiretrovirals for reducing the risk of mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD003510. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003510.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1HIV Protease Inhibitors in Pregnancy, Drugs, 2013, 73, 3, 229, ,
- 2Hunter's Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Disease, 2013,, ,
- 3Clinical Pharmacology During Pregnancy, 2013,, ,
- 4Breast-feeding and HIV transmission: An analysis of the factors influencing HIV positive mothers decision to breast-feed – A case study approach, Journal of Neonatal Nursing, 2012, 18, 5, 155, ,