Nonlatex versus latex male condoms for contraception
Editorial Group: Cochrane Fertility Regulation Group
Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gallo MF, Grimes DA, Lopez LM, Schulz KF. Nonlatex versus latex male condoms for contraception. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003550. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003550.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 25 JAN 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Adolescent Contraception: Review and Guidance for Pediatric Clinicians, Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care, 2012, 42, 9, 221, , ,
- 2Contraception, 2011,,
- 3Contraception, 2011,, ,
- 4Contraceptive options for women in selected circumstances, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2010, 24, 5, 593,
- 5Why do women experience untimed pregnancies? A review of contraceptive failure rates, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2010, 24, 4, 443, , , ,