Inhaled corticosteroids versus sodium cromoglycate in children and adults with asthma
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Guevara JP, Ducharme FM, Keren R, Nihtianova S, Zorc J. Inhaled corticosteroids versus sodium cromoglycate in children and adults with asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003558. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003558.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Benumof and Hagberg's Airway Management, 2013,, ,
- 2Comparative Effectiveness of Medical Interventions in Adults Versus Children, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2010, 157, 2, 322, , ,
- 4Asthma in Childhood, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2009, 56, 1, 191, ,
- 5Asthma costs and utilization in a managed care organization, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2008, 121, 4, 885, , , , , , ,