Occupational therapy for multiple sclerosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis and Rare Diseases of the CNS Group
Published Online: 21 JUL 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Steultjens EEMJ, Dekker JJ, Bouter LM, Cardol MM, Van den Ende ECHM, van de Nes J. Occupational therapy for multiple sclerosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003608. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003608.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.