Vitamin A supplementation for reducing the risk of mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wiysonge CS, Shey M, Kongnyuy EJ, Sterne JAC, Brocklehurst P. Vitamin A supplementation for reducing the risk of mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003648. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003648.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Vitamin profile of pregnant women living with HIV/AIDS, e-SPEN Journal, 2013, 8, 3, e108, , , ,
- 2Clinical Pharmacology During Pregnancy, 2013,,
- You have free access to this content3