This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 DEC 2010)
Micronutrient supplementation in children and adults with HIV infection
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2002
Copyright © 2005 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Irlam JH, Visser ME, Rollins N, Siegfried N. Micronutrient supplementation in children and adults with HIV infection (Protocol). The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003650. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003650.
- Published Online: 22 APR 2002
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 DEC 2010)
- Nutritional care and support for people with HIV: review of literature, initiatives, and educational materials in sub-Saharan Africa and recommendations for developing national programmes.. Report to FAO July 2000. .
- Micronutrients in the case management of HIV /AIDS. In: H Fries, editor(s). Micronutrients and HIV. London: CRC Press, 2001:201-218. , .
- Vitamin A, Iron, and Zinc deficiency in Indonesia: Micronutrient Interactions and Effects of Supplementation. Ph.D. thesis. Wageningen University, The Netherlands June 2001. .
- Clinical and nutritional aspects of changes in acute-phase proteins during inflammation. Proc Nutr Soc. 1989;48:347-354. .
- Design Concepts in Nutritional Epidemiology. Second Edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997. , .
- HIV/AIDS and Nutrition: A Review of the Literature and recommendations for Nutritional Care and Support in sub-Saharan Africa. 2000. , .
- Vitamin A and human immunodeficeincy virus infection. Proc Nutr Soc. 1997;56:459-469. .
- Micronutrients and the pathogenesis of human immunodeficeincy virus infection. Proc Nutr Soc. 1999. , .