Intramuscular penicillin for the prevention of early onset group B streptococcal infection in newborn infants
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Woodgate PG, Flenady V, Steer PA. Intramuscular penicillin for the prevention of early onset group B streptococcal infection in newborn infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003667. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003667.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Group B streptococcal disease in infants aged younger than 3 months: systematic review and meta-analysis, The Lancet, 2012, 379, 9815, 547, , , , , , ,
- 2Postnatal penicillin prophylaxis of early-onset group b streptococcal infection in term newborns. a preliminary study, Biomedical Papers, 2007, 151, 1, 79, , , , , , ,
- 3SIRS and group-B streptococcal sepsis in newborns: Pathogenesis and perspectives in adjunctive therapy, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2006, 11, 5, 333, ,