Indomethacin for Alzheimer's disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 22 APR 2002
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tabet N, Feldman H. Indomethacin for Alzheimer's disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003673. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003673.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 22 APR 2002
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, ,
- 2Drug Design and Discovery in Alzheimer's Disease, 2014,, ,
- 3Psychische Erkrankungen, 2012,, ,
- 4γ-secretases: from cell biology to therapeutic strategies, The Lancet Neurology, 2010, 9, 2, 215, ,
- 5Treatment of dementia and cognitive impairment: What can we learn from the Cochrane Library, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2009, 283, 1-2, 207, ,
- 6Drug therapy in Alzheimer disease: an update for the oral health care provider, Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology, 2008, 106, 4, 467, , , ,