Group-based parent-training programmes for improving emotional and behavioural adjustment in children from birth to three years old
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Barlow J, Smailagic N, Ferriter M, Bennett C, Jones H. Group-based parent-training programmes for improving emotional and behavioural adjustment in children from birth to three years old. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003680. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003680.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Examining Delivery Preferences and Cultural Relevance of an Evidence-Based Parenting Program in a Low-Resource Setting of Central America: Approaching Parents as Consumers, Journal of Child and Family Studies, 2014,, , ,
- 2Overview of Meta-Analyses of the Prevention of Mental Health, Substance Use, and Conduct Problems*, Annual Review of Clinical Psychology, 2014, 10, 1, 243, , , , , , ,
- 3Before and after: A mother and infant painting group, International Journal of Art Therapy, 2013, 18, 3, 98, ,
- You have free access to this content6