Rofecoxib for rheumatoid arthritis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group
Published Online: 24 JAN 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Garner SE, Fidan D, Frankish RR, Judd M, Towheed T, Tugwell P, Wells GA. Rofecoxib for rheumatoid arthritis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003685. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003685.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Rheumatoid arthritis in 2011: An editorial, Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, 2011, 25, 4, 435, , ,
- 4Comorbidities in rheumatoid arthritis, Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, 2007, 21, 5, 885, ,
- 5Meta-analysis: Methods, strengths, weaknesses, and political uses, Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine, 2006, 147, 1, 7,