Orthotic devices after stroke and other non-progressive brain lesions
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 8 JUL 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tyson SF, Kent RM. Orthotic devices after stroke and other non-progressive brain lesions. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003694. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003694.pub3.
- Publication Status: Withdrawn from publication for reasons stated in the review
- Published Online: 8 JUL 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1The impact of rollator loading on gait and fall risk in neurorehabilitation – a pilot study, Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology, 2015, 10, 6, 475, , , ,
- 2Evidence Based Practice (EBP) in der Neurologischen Rehabilitation, 2015,,
- 3Stroke rehabilitation, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9778, 1693, , ,
- 4Motor recovery after stroke: a systematic review, The Lancet Neurology, 2009, 8, 8, 741, , ,