Cancer genetic risk assessment for individuals at risk of familial breast cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 8 APR 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hilgart JS, Coles B, Iredale R. Cancer genetic risk assessment for individuals at risk of familial breast cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003721. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003721.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Prevalence and detection of psychosocial problems in cancer genetic counseling, Familial Cancer, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 4Evaluation after five years of the cancer genetic counselling programme of Valencian Community (Eastern Spain), Familial Cancer, 2014, 13, 2, 301, ,
- 5More breast cancer patients prefer BRCA-mutation testing without prior face-to-face genetic counseling, Familial Cancer, 2013,, , , , , , , ,