Post-licence driver education for the prevention of road traffic crashes
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 21 JUL 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ker K, Roberts IG, Collier T, Beyer FR, Bunn F, Frost C. Post-licence driver education for the prevention of road traffic crashes. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003734. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003734.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2003
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluating a novice driver and pre-driver road safety intervention, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2014, 64, 100, , , , ,
- 2Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences, 2014,, , , ,
- 3Behaviour change theory and evidence: a presentation to Government, Health Psychology Review, 2013, 7, 1, 1, ,
- 4Corporate capture and Coca-Cola, The Lancet, 2008, 372, 9654, 1934,
- 5Understanding the extent and impact of Indigenous road trauma, Injury, 2008, 39, S19, , , , ,