Communication skills training for healthcare professionals working with people who have cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Gynaecological Cancer Group
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Moore PM, Rivera Mercado S, Grez Artigues M, Lawrie TA. Communication skills training for healthcare professionals working with people who have cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003751. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003751.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Changing communication needs and preferences across the cancer care trajectory: insights from the patient perspective, Supportive Care in Cancer, 2014, 22, 4, 1009, , , , , ,
- 2Effectiveness of the ‘availability, current issues and anticipation’ (ACA) training programme for general practice trainees on communication with palliative care patients: A controlled trial, Patient Education and Counseling, 2014, 95, 1, 83, , , , ,
- 3Mandatory communication training of all employees with patient contact, Patient Education and Counseling, 2014,, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content4