Intermittent preventive treatment for malaria in children living in areas with seasonal transmission
Editorial Group: Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Meremikwu MM, Donegan S, Sinclair D, Esu E, Oringanje C. Intermittent preventive treatment for malaria in children living in areas with seasonal transmission. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD003756. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003756.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Single dose primaquine for clearance of Plasmodium falciparum gametocytes in children with uncomplicated malaria in Uganda: a randomised, controlled, double-blind, dose-ranging trial, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2014, 14, 2, 130, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Evidence-based interventions for improvement of maternal and child nutrition: what can be done and at what cost?, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9890, 452, , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content4