Specialist outreach clinics in primary care and rural hospital settings.
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gruen RL, Weeramanthri TS, Knight SS, Bailie RS. Specialist outreach clinics in primary care and rural hospital settings.. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003798. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003798.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Multisite Geriatric Education Program for Rural Providers in the Veteran Health Care System (GRECC-Connect), Gerontology & Geriatrics Education, 2014, 35, 1, 23, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Teaching Psychiatry Residents to Work at the Interface of Mental Health and Primary Care, Academic Psychiatry, 2014, 38, 4, 398, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Fear and loathing in New England: examining the health-care perspectives of homeless people in rural areas, Anthropology & Medicine, 2013, 20, 3, 232,
- 4Strategies to improve health coverage and narrow the equity gap in child survival, health, and nutrition, The Lancet, 2012, 380, 9850, 1331, , , , ,
- 7Stages of change: A qualitative study on the implementation of a perinatal audit programme in South Africa, BMC Health Services Research, 2011, 11, 1, 243, , , , ,
- 9Implementing recommendations arising from confidential enquiries into maternal deaths, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2008, 22, 3, 477, ,