Operative caries management in adults and children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ricketts D, Lamont T, Innes NPT, Kidd E, Clarkson JE. Operative caries management in adults and children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003808. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003808.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of using different criteria for caries removal: A systematic review and network meta-analysis, Journal of Dentistry, 2015, 43, 1, 1, , ,
- 3Fracture resistance and cuspal deflection of incompletely excavated teeth, Journal of Dentistry, 2014, 42, 2, 107, , , , , ,
- 4Marginal integrity and secondary caries of selectively excavated teeth in vitro, Journal of Dentistry, 2014, 42, 10, 1261, , , , , ,
- 5Reduced odds of pulpal exposure when using incomplete caries removal in the treatment of dentinal cavitated lesions, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2014, 145, 6, 574, ,
- 6Failure of incompletely excavated teeth—A systematic review, Journal of Dentistry, 2013, 41, 7, 569, , , ,