Antibiotics to prevent complications following tooth extractions
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lodi G, Figini L, Sardella A, Carrassi A, Del Fabbro M, Furness S. Antibiotics to prevent complications following tooth extractions. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD003811. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003811.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions), comment added to review
- Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Current Evidence regarding Prophylactic Antibiotics in Head and Neck and Maxillofacial Surgery, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , ,
- 3THIRD-MOLAR EXTRACTION, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2014, 145, 9, 914,
- 4THIRD-MOLAR EXTRACTION: Author's response, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2014, 145, 9, 916,