Staff-led interventions for improving oral hygiene in patients following stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 18 OCT 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brady MC, Furlanetto D, Hunter R, Lewis SC, Milne V. Staff-led interventions for improving oral hygiene in patients following stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD003864. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003864.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Systematic reviews identify important methodological flaws in stroke rehabilitation therapy primary studies: review of reviews, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2012, 65, 4, 358, , , , , ,
- 2An evidence-based oral hygiene education program for nursing staff, Nurse Education in Practice, 2011, 11, 4, 256, , , , ,
- 3Stroke rehabilitation, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9778, 1693, , ,