Conservative prevention and management of pelvic organ prolapse in women
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hagen S, Stark D. Conservative prevention and management of pelvic organ prolapse in women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD003882. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003882.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Individualised pelvic floor muscle training in women with pelvic organ prolapse (POPPY): a multicentre randomised controlled trial, The Lancet, 2013,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Management Options for Women with Uterine Prolapse Interested in Uterine Preservation, Current Urology Reports, 2013, 14, 5, 395, , ,
- 4Conservative management of pelvic organ prolapse, Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Reproductive Medicine, 2012, 22, 5, 118, ,
- 5Uterovaginale prolaps, Huisarts en wetenschap, 2012, 55, 6, 266, , , ,