Rehabilitation interventions for foot drop in neuromuscular disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neuromuscular Disease Group
Published Online: 8 JUL 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sackley C, Disler PB, Turner-Stokes L, Wade DT, Brittle N, Hoppitt T. Rehabilitation interventions for foot drop in neuromuscular disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003908. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003908.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 JUL 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prevention and Management of Limb Contractures in Neuromuscular Diseases, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America, 2012, 23, 3, 675, ,
- 2Role of Cochrane Reviews in Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Neurology, 2012, 46, 2, 63, , , , ,
- 3Stroke rehabilitation, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9778, 1693, , ,