Herbal medicines for treating HIV infection and AIDS
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Liu JP, Manheimer E, Yang M. Herbal medicines for treating HIV infection and AIDS. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD003937. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003937.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Concomitant herbal medicine and Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) use among HIV patients in Western Uganda: A cross-sectional analysis of magnitude and patterns of use, associated factors and impact on ART adherence, AIDS Care, 2012, 24, 11, 1375, , , ,
- 2Complementary and Alternative Medications Consumed by Renal Patients in Southern Germany, Journal of Renal Nutrition, 2009, 19, 3, 211, , , , , ,
- 3Idiopathic AIDS Enteropathy and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Opportunistic Pathogens, Gastroenterology, 2009, 136, 6, 1952, ,
- 4Influencia de la medicina alternativa en el tratamiento antirretroviral de gran actividad, Farmacia Hospitalaria, 2009, 33, 1, 31, , ,