Prescription of prosthetic ankle-foot mechanisms after lower limb amputation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Bone, Joint and Muscle Trauma Group
Published Online: 26 JAN 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hofstad CJ, van der Linde H, van Limbeek J, Postema K. Prescription of prosthetic ankle-foot mechanisms after lower limb amputation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003978. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003978.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 26 JAN 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Step to step transition cost when walking with an energy storing and release prosthetic foot and SACH foot, Gait & Posture, 2014, 39, S83, , ,
- 2Amputee Independent Prosthesis Properties—A new model for description and measurement, Journal of Biomechanics, 2011, 44, 14, 2572, , , ,
- 3Sagittal plane position of the functional joint centre of prosthetic foot/ankle mechanisms, Clinical Biomechanics, 2010, 25, 7, 713, ,
- 4Orthotic and Prosthetic Prescriptions for Today and Tomorrow, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America, 2007, 18, 4, 785, , ,