Combination contraceptives: effects on weight
Editorial Group: Cochrane Fertility Regulation Group
Published Online: 29 JAN 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gallo MF, Lopez LM, Grimes DA, Carayon F, Schulz KF, Helmerhorst FM. Combination contraceptives: effects on weight. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD003987. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003987.pub5.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 29 JAN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 2Oral Contraception, Medical Clinics of North America, 2015, 99, 3, 479, ,
- 3Providing Contraception to Adolescents, Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, 2015, 42, 4, 631, ,
- 4Safety and Efficacy of Contraceptive Methods for Obese and Overweight Women, Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, 2015, 42, 4, 647, ,