Day hospital versus admission for acute psychiatric disorders
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Marshall M, Crowther R, Sledge WH, Rathbone J, Soares-Weiser K. Day hospital versus admission for acute psychiatric disorders. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD004026. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004026.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation of a New Person-Centered Integrated Care Model in Psychiatry, Psychiatric Quarterly, 2015, 86, 2, 153, , , , , , , ,
- 2Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Day-patient treatment after short inpatient care versus continued inpatient treatment in adolescents with anorexia nervosa (ANDI): a multicentre, randomised, open-label, non-inferiority trial, The Lancet, 2014, 383, 9924, 1222, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Psychiatric Rehabilitation, 2014,