Psychological and educational interventions for atopic eczema in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Skin Group
Published Online: 7 JAN 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2015 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ersser SJ, Cowdell F, Latter S, Gardiner E, Flohr C, Thompson AR, Jackson K, Farasat H, Ware F, Drury A. Psychological and educational interventions for atopic eczema in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004054. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004054.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 JAN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Atopic dermatitis, The Lancet, 2015,, ,
- 2Childhood atopic dermatitis: A cross-sectional study of relationships between child and parent factors, atopic dermatitis management, and disease severity, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2015, 52, 1, 216, , , , ,
- 3Educational interventions to improve quality of life in people with chronic inflammatory skin diseases: systematic reviews of clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness, Health Technology Assessment, 2015, 19, 86, 1, , , , ,