Vitamin supplementation for preventing miscarriage
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rumbold A, Middleton P, Pan N, Crowther CA. Vitamin supplementation for preventing miscarriage. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004073. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004073.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pharmacological models and approaches for pathophysiological conditions associated with Hypoxia and Oxidative Stress, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 2Two Spontaneous Pregnancies after Treatment with Ovocyplus<sup>TM</sup> among an Infertile Patient with Two Failed IVF: A Case Report, Advances in Reproductive Sciences, 2015, 03, 02, 27, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3GSTO1 uncommon genetic variants are associated with recurrent miscarriage risk, Fertility and Sterility, 2014, 101, 3, 735, , , , , ,
- 4Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Arzneimittel in Schwangerschaft und Stillzeit, 2012,