Postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy in rectal cancer operated for cure.
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Petersen SH, Harling H, Kirkeby LT, Wille-Jørgensen P, Mocellin S. Postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy in rectal cancer operated for cure.. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004078. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004078.pub2.
- Publication Status: New, comment added to review
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is More Not Better?, Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America, 2015, 29, 1, 85,
- 220. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Radioonkologie (DEGRO) in Düsseldorf 2014, Der Onkologe, 2014, 20, 10, 1018,
- 3Adjuvant chemotherapy for patients with rectal cancer?, The Lancet Oncology, 2014, 15, 11, 1185, ,
- 4Fluorouracil-based adjuvant chemotherapy after preoperative chemoradiotherapy in rectal cancer: long-term results of the EORTC 22921 randomised study, The Lancet Oncology, 2014, 15, 2, 184, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Oxaliplatin, fluorouracil, and leucovorin versus fluorouracil and leucovorin as adjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced rectal cancer after preoperative chemoradiotherapy (ADORE): an open-label, multicentre, phase 2, randomised controlled trial, The Lancet Oncology, 2014, 15, 11, 1245, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Modern Rectal Cancer Multidisciplinary Treatment: The Role of Radiation and Surgery, Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2013, 20, 9, 2921, ,