Acupuncture for stroke rehabilitation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wu HM, Tang JL, Lin XP, Lau JTF, Leung PC, Woo J, Li Y. Acupuncture for stroke rehabilitation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004131. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004131.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Scalp acupuncture for stroke recovery: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2013, 5, 2, 87, , , , ,
- 2Neurobiology of Acupuncture, 2013,, ,
- 3Systematic reviews identify important methodological flaws in stroke rehabilitation therapy primary studies: review of reviews, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2012, 65, 4, 358, , , , , ,
- 4Stroke rehabilitation, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9778, 1693, , ,
- 5Is acupuncture an acceptable option in stroke rehabilitation? A survey of stroke patients, Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2010, 18, 3-4, 143, ,
- 6Acupuncture: What Does the Most Reliable Evidence Tell Us?, Journal of Pain and Symptom Management, 2009, 37, 4, 709,