Antipsychotic drug treatment for elderly people with late-onset schizophrenia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Essali A, Ali G. Antipsychotic drug treatment for elderly people with late-onset schizophrenia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD004162. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004162.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1New perspectives on schizophrenia in later life: implications for treatment, policy, and research, The Lancet Psychiatry, 2015, 2, 4, 340, , ,
- 2Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,,
- 3Yokukansan (TJ-54) for treatment of very-late-onset schizophrenia-like psychosis: An open-label study, Phytomedicine, 2013, 20, 7, 654, , , , , , , , , , , ,