Antioxidant supplements for preventing gastrointestinal cancers
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bjelakovic G, Nikolova D, Simonetti RG, Gluud C. Antioxidant supplements for preventing gastrointestinal cancers. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004183. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004183.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Dietary Lifestyle and Colorectal Cancer Onset, Recurrence, and Survival: Myth or Reality?, Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer, 2013, 44, 1, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Integrative Onkologie, 2013,
- 3Integrative Onkologie, 2013,
- 4The science behind vitamins and natural compounds for breast cancer prevention. Getting the most prevention out of it, The Breast, 2011, 20, S36, , , , , ,
- 6Research on Integrative Healthcare: Context and Priorities, EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 2010, 6, 3, 143, , , ,