Drugs and pacemakers for vasovagal, carotid sinus and situational syncope
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Romme JJCM, Reitsma JB, Black CN, Colman N, Scholten RJPM, Wieling W, Van Dijk N. Drugs and pacemakers for vasovagal, carotid sinus and situational syncope. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD004194. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004194.pub3.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 2014,, ,
- 2Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 2014,, ,
- 3Therapy for Syncope, Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics, 2013, 5, 4, 519,
- 4Update on the Role of Pacemaker Therapy in Vasovagal Syncope and Carotid Sinus Syndrome, Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases, 2013, 55, 4, 434, ,
- 5Cardiac arrhythmias—trials and tribulations, The Lancet, 2012, 380, 9852, 1448,