This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 AUG 2014)
Treatment for swallowing difficulties (dysphagia) in chronic muscle disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neuromuscular Disease Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hill M, Hughes T, Milford C. Treatment for swallowing difficulties (dysphagia) in chronic muscle disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD004303. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004303.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2004
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 AUG 2014)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neuromuscular Disorders: Treatment and Management, 2011,, ,
- 2Neuromuscular Disorders: Treatment and Management, 2011,,
- 3Oropharyngeal Dysphagia in Long-Term Care: Misperceptions of Treatment Efficacy, Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2008, 9, 7, 523,
- 4Gastrointestinal problems in disabled children, Current Paediatrics, 2005, 15, 4, 347, ,