Interventions for smokeless tobacco use cessation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Tobacco Addiction Group
Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ebbert J, Montori VM, Erwin PJ, Stead LF. Interventions for smokeless tobacco use cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD004306. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004306.pub4.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Manson's Tropical Infectious Diseases, 2014,, ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Smokeless Tobacco: a Gender Analysis and Nursing Focus, Nursing Clinics of North America, 2012, 47, 1, 149, , ,
- 6Tobacco Cessation Approaches and Impact on CVD, Global Heart, 2012, 7, 2, 129, ,
- You have free access to this content11
- You have free access to this content12