Megestrol acetate for treatment of anorexia-cachexia syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ruiz Garcia V, López-Briz E, Carbonell Sanchis R, Gonzalvez Perales JL, Bort-Marti S. Megestrol acetate for treatment of anorexia-cachexia syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004310. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004310.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anamorelin for patients with cancer cachexia: an integrated analysis of two phase 2, randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind trials, The Lancet Oncology, 2015, 16, 1, 108, , , , , , ,
- 2Expression of angiogenic switch, cachexia and inflammation factors at the crossroad in undifferentiated thyroid carcinoma with BRAFV600E, Cancer Letters, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Molecular and neuroendocrine mechanisms of cancer cachexia, Journal of Endocrinology, 2015, 226, 3, R29, , , ,
- 6Involuntary Weight Loss, Medical Clinics of North America, 2014, 98, 3, 625,
- 7Rikkunshito, a ghrelin potentiator, ameliorates anorexiaâ€“cachexia syndrome, Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2014, 5,, ,
- 8Pathobiology of Human Disease, 2014,, ,