Arginine supplementation for prevention of necrotising enterocolitis in preterm infants
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Shah PS, Shah VS. Arginine supplementation for prevention of necrotising enterocolitis in preterm infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004339. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004339.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 JUL 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pediatric Surgery, 2012,, , ,
- 4Evidence-Based Care for the Infant With Necrotizing Enterocolitis, Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews, 2008, 8, 3, 144, , ,
- 5Necrotizing Enterocolitis, Clinics in Perinatology, 2008, 35, 1, 251, , ,
- 6Necrotizing Enterocolitis: Recent Scientific Advances in Pathophysiology and Prevention, Seminars in Perinatology, 2008, 32, 2, 70, , ,
- 7Neonatal necrotizing enterocolits, Seminars in Pediatric Surgery, 2008, 17, 2, 98, ,
- 8The Neonatal Intestinal Vasculature: Contributing Factors to Necrotizing Enterocolitis, Seminars in Perinatology, 2008, 32, 2, 83, , ,