Exercise for depression
Editorial Group: Cochrane Depression, Anxiety and Neurosis Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Cooney GM, Dwan K, Greig CA, Lawlor DA, Rimer J, Waugh FR, McMurdo M, Mead GE. Exercise for depression. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD004366. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004366.pub6.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A randomized trial examining a physical activity intervention for the prevention of postpartum depression: The healthy mom trial, Mental Health and Physical Activity, 2014, 7, 1, 42, , , , , , ,
- 2Depressive symptoms, diet quality, physical activity, and body composition among populations in Nova Scotia, Canada: Report from the Atlantic Partnership for Tomorrow's Health, Preventive Medicine, 2014, 61, 106, , ,
- 4Assessing for unique immunomodulatory and neuroplastic profiles of physical activity subtypes: A focus on psychiatric disorders, Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 2013,, ,